Friday, December 12, 2008

Twelve, Twelve Today

So, since it is 12/12, I thought I would google the significance of the number 12. My results brought me back and I recalled the biblical significance of the number 12: 12 apostles, 12 tribes of Israel, and 12 sons of Jacob. These biblical references got me thinking about the fantastic church my husband and I attend here in Milwaukee. I'd like to give props to my church: Lake Park Lutheran. This is where my husband and I got married and while we don't go nearly as much as I feel we should, I feel welcome every time I go. It's like when you have a great friend that you haven't seen in a while, but when you finally reconnect, it's like no time has passed.

Finally, let's not forget another important "12" reference; the 12 Days of Christmas - one of my favorite times of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment